sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2011

FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2011 - FRIDAY PRACTICE 1

Well, it was a good practice. Indeed, a really good practice if we considers the consequences about championship. Alonso on top spot, but the time that every driver wants just will be got by afternoon, on Friday Practice 2, with good conditions, when I say that, I mean dry track.
Vettel did a good lap, but he can do better. But easy guys, easy! It's just the Practice 1, no one gets the top gear on Practice 1.
Maybe the track was a little wet, I wasn't there, and I didn't see too much to give my word. Nurburgring is a big wide track, could rain in some point of the circuit, as could not rain in another point. We expect big surprises here (I mean, there in Germany), and one of that surprises is the rain. Light or Heavy Raind could make the race more funny and interesting, like in 2007, when everybody, or almost everybody got their cars on gravel. And anyone can't forget the incredible and heavy accident of Lewis Hamilton on qualifying session.
But, you know, we'll have to wait and see what happens, that's my idea about Nurburgring.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário