segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

July 11, Jaguare Racing Club

Hey guys, Rafael Ganzer here.
As you know, today I went to Jaguare go karting race track, one of my favorite tracks around Sao Paulo, with my friend who loves race like me.
It was a good race, enjoyed the practice and qualifying session. I did the pole position in hard times and the fastest lap of the race, so long that I haven't driver a go kart. Started on pole position with good chances to get a win this afternoon, and I had a good start in front, getting fast laps around the circuit.
In the middle of the race, I was maintaining the pace, but some drivers screwed me up, and I could not do anything. And in the final part of the race, a driver just got my position and I was making a battle to get it back.
In the last lap of the race, I was about to pass him, but he pushed me into the tires, and that made me stop for seconds, costing me a win. That made me nervous, and I could not do nothing about it. Then I talked to race control, but they didn't nothing, so I took my thing and got out as soon as possible.
I was nervous, to be honest, but it's okay, it was a good race, I did maintain the pace and got some important skills. That's it, now it's time to turn up the page and hope win the next one.
See you in my next race guys.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário